“Mein Bhi Veer- Hero in Me “ Souvenir advertising Benefits
The souvenir is published in 12 installments for one year. The project is conducted in the most affluent state of India Gujarat, with very high per capita income. The project will have very high media coverage in all medium. Excellent opportunity for product introduction, Branding and Goodwill building.
- More than 8 Million copies printed.
- Distributed to Students Age 12 To 18 free of charge
- More than 80% of these students will attend colleges.
- Because of the special significance, the issue will be collected and cherished
- Average Reader ship 7.2
Ready Buyers of Goods and services
Advertisement: Terms and conditions
- “Mein bhi Veer – Hero in me” souvenir published by Mahee Productions, LLC (Publisher) reserves the right to decline or reject any advertisement for any reason at anytime without liability even though previously acknowledged or accepted. If an advertisement is accepted for publication, the advertiser agrees that it will not make any promotional reference to “Mahee Productions, LLC “ or “Mein Bhi Veer – Hero in me” project as a major or minor sponsor without the prior written permission of the publisher. All references herein to Advertiser include Advertiser’s agency, if there is one.
- Agency Commission: 15% commission is paid to recognized agencies after the payment is received in full. Bills are rendered 45 days prior to publication date and are due one week prior to publication date. Payment is required one week prior to publication date in U.S. currency. Interest Rate of 1.5% per month on all past due invoices. New advertisers must either remit payment with order or furnish satisfactory credit references, subject to Publisher’s discretion.
- The advertiser agrees to pay the amount of invoices rendered by Publisher with in the time specified on the invoice or one week before the publication date, whichever is earlier. Advertiser and its agency, if any, shall be jointly and severely liable for Advertiser’s obligations hereunder.
- Applicability of Short Rates: In the case where discounts are obtained and billings have been based is not used with in 12 month contract period, short full rates will apply and discounts will be eliminated.
- All conditions must be agreed and accepted by the Publisher. Publisher will not be bound by conditions appearing on order blanks or copy instructions submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser when such condition conflict with any provision contained in publisher’s rate card or with its policies, regardless of whether or not set forth in rate card.
- Orders 30 days beyond current closing date will be accepted on space available basis at the prevailing Rate only. Orders containing incorrect rates may be accepted and considered as only clerical errors. Invoice will reflect the prevailing rate plus rush charges if any.
- Orders specifying positions other than those known as designated positions on rate card are accepted only on a request basis. Publisher reserves the right to determine the actual positions.
- All agencies and direct advertisers must supply Publisher with a legal street address and not just a post office box along with the name and designation of the person responsible for placing Advertisement and Accounts Payable department.
- Advertisements in other than the standard sizes are subject to Publisher’s approval.
- ‘Mein Bhi Veer – Hero in me” Souvenir is not a member of the Alliance for Audited Media(AAM). “Mein Bhi Veer – Hero In Me” reports its circulation on an issue by issue basis on estimated printed copy required for that month’s activity and actual distribution there of.. All copies are distributed free of charge.
- Rates, conditions and space units are subject to change with out notice.
- Discounts, if any, are applicable during the period in which they are earned. The Advertisers must take any and all rebates from ‘earned discount adjustments’ during the promotion period in which such rebates are earned or they will be deemed expired.
- Schedule of months of insertion and size of space must accompany all orders and are binding upon advertiser upon receipt unless terminated in writing prior to the applicable closing date(s). Publisher does not consider “Space Reservations” as orders or binding upon it in any way.
- Reproduction quality is at the advertiser’s risk if Publisher’s specifications are not met or if material is received after closing date even if on any written or verbal extension. All queries concerning printed reproduction must be submitted to Publisher within 15 days of the issue date.
- Advertising Material will be destroyed, if not ordered returned, 12 months after last use without liability. Advertiser is encouraged to email or upload transfer the advertising copy on our servers electronically.
- No rebate allowed for insertion of wrong key numbers.
- Advertiser agrees that in the event Publisher commits any act, error, or omission in acceptance, publication, and/or distribution of their advertisement for which Publisher may be held legally responsible, Publisher’s liability will in no event exceed the cost of the space ordered and further agree that Publisher will not under any circumstances be responsible for consequential damages, including lost income and/or profits.
- Advertiser represents that it not only has the right to authorize the publication of any advertisement it has submitted to Publisher, but that it is fully authorized and licensed to use (a) the names and/or the portraits or pictures of persons, living or dead, or of things; (b) any trademarks, service marks, copyrighted, proprietary, or otherwise private material; and (c) any testimonials contained in any advertisement is neither libelous, an invasion of privacy, violative of any third party’s rights, or otherwise unlawful. As part of the consideration and to induce Publisher to publish such advertisement, the advertiser agrees to indemnify and save harmless Publisher against all loss, liability, damage, and expense of whatsoever nature (“Losses”) arising out of copying, printing, or publishing of such advertisement (“Claims”).
- In the event that any advertising campaign for Advertiser includes sweepstakes, contests, email distribution and/or other promotional elements which are managed either by the advertiser or by the Publisher on behalf of the Advertiser, The Advertiser also agrees to indemnify and save harmless Publisher against any and all Losses arising out of the publication, use or distribution of any materials, products (including prizes) or services related to all such promotional elements provided by the advertiser including without limitation, those arising from any claims.
- Advertiser agrees to indemnify and save harmless Publisher from all loss, damages and liabilities growing out of the failure of any sweepstakes or contest inserted by them for publication to be in compliance and conformity with any and all laws, orders, ordinances, and statutes of the United States, or any of the states or subdivisions thereof.
- All orders accepted are subject to acts of God, fires, strikes, accidents, or other occurrences beyond Publisher’s control (Whether like or unlike any of those enumerated herein) that prevent Publisher form partially or completely producing, publishing or distributing ‘Mein Bhi Veer – Hero in Me’ Souvenir.
- All advertisements must be clearly identified by the trademark or signature of the advertiser. Copy to be published, if in Publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter, Publisher reserves the right to place the words such as “advertisement” with the copy.
- Cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations for orders are not binding on Publisher unless in writing and received at least 45 days prior to the advertising closing date for inside or outside cover pages and for all inside pages, 15 days prior to the advertising closing date. Thereafter, orders may not be cancelled or changed by the advertiser without the acknowledgement and acceptance of Publisher. If orders are not timely cancelled, the advertiser agrees that it will be responsible for the cost of such cancelled advertisements.
- A copy of any proposed insert must be submitted to Publisher 15 days prior to printing of the insert. In no event shall Publisher be responsible for any errors or omissions in, or production quality of any furnished insert.
- The parties agree that the details contained on orders will be treated as confidential or proprietary information and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
- The advertiser agrees to reimburse Publisher for its attorney’s costs and fees in collecting any unpaid billings for advertisements.
- The laws of the state of Louisiana applicable to contracts to be performed entirely therein will govern all issues related to advertising. Any action brought by the advertiser against Publisher relating to advertising must be brought in the state or federal courts in Denham Springs, Louisiana and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.